What makes you feel safe with someone?
Comments37 Responses to “coffee talk: safety”
Hope Africa Collective
- Michelle on you still somehow love Jesus -- I’ll never understand these things. I’ll pray for your heart to continue healing, Alece....
- Abbye on on becoming brave -- You’re truly one of the bravest people I know. My one word would probably be trust. That’s a biggie.
- Carol Longenecker Hiestand on on becoming brave -- I have a post I am working on that references my word for the year, but i’m not quite done...
- Terri Poss on on becoming brave -- Alece, I’m a pretty staid person, not given to extreme demonstrations of emotion. But your big paragraph (too...
- Pierre on on becoming brave -- Alece, For me bravery is simply when I take the next step without fear. Am I afraid when I do these steps? Absolutely....
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
All original creative works are covered by this license, unless otherwise stated.