Ready, set, go!
- This week was a bit of a blur. Niel was in a different town everyday, and I feel as though I barely saw him...
- We had some ministry guests from the pastoral staff team of Mt. Ararat (a church in VA). They came to Africa to check out some ministries they are considering partnering with. We had a great visit with Greg and Susan. Getting to share our vision and passion was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. They were fired up about what God is doing here and asked us to pray for them as they return home to share all they saw, learned, and experienced with the rest of their church leadership team.
- I spent a lot of time with kids this week, with a day at Limakatso and a day at Hope House (a new orphanage outreach I take our interns to). At Hope House, I held two-month old Themba for about two hours straight. What a beauitful gift from God his life is...
- I enjoyed a long walk with a friend yesterday. She shared with me a personal victory in her life -- the outworking of Christ in her -- and it left me encouraged and excited. THE highlight of my week!
- Schools are still closed because of the teacher strike!
- I reconnected with an old friend whom I met on my first mission trip 14 years ago. Craziness!
- I got a card in the mail from my mom which said: "Ask me what beauty is, and I will show you my daughter." Wow. That did wonders for my heart.
What are some highlights of your week?