If you know much about me, you know I hate picking favorites. And while I'm learning a lot about my need to assert myself more---even in simple things like what I want and like---I'm still not ready to declare anything an absolute favorite. I don't know that I ever will.
So while these aren't my favorites, some movies I absolutely love are:
- Charlie's Angels (is it "the Chad"?)
- Finding Nemo
- 28 Days (look at my package!)
- You've Got Mail
- Father of the Bride 2 (every party has a pooper...)
- Up Close & Personal
- The Mexican (tit for tat, tat for tit, wah wah wah...)
- Oceans Eleven
- French Kiss (lactose intolerant!)
What are some of your favorite most loved movies?